Streamlight Knucklehead® Haz-Lo® Spot Model
Model: Knucklehead® Haz-Lo® Spot Model
Safety Rated Light with Spot Beam and Articulating Head
Class I & II Division 1, Groups C,D,F,G; Class III; T-Code: T4; Exia;
Permissible Flashlight: Approval No. 20-A140001-0
Charger meets requirements of NFPA 1901-184.108.40.206 (2016) mounted in any position.
Category: Safety Rated Lighting Tools
LED technology, microprocessor controlled high and low intensity modes, emergency flash and moonlight mode.
Spot and Flood models available with either an integrated storable hang hook or clip. Removable magnet with
135 lb pull strength features a replaceable rubber boot. Available with optional 4 “AA” battery carrier for non-rechargeable operation.
Housing, base and battery housing made from high impact super tough nylon offering exceptional durability.
All openings are O-ring sealed for weather resistance. Circular rare-earth magnet surrounded by durable nickel plated steel housing. One way valve for case venting. All models are available in high visibility yellow or orange.
- Rechargeable and Alkaline models available. Accepts rechargeable NiCd battery pack or 4 “AA” alkaline batteries
- Features a 210 degree articulating head that rotates 360 degrees
- 4 modes:
- High for a tight, far-reaching beam: 150 lumens; 227m beam distance; runs 3.5 hours
- Low for when less light is ideal and for longer run times: 55 lumens; runs 12 hours
- Moonlight for low-level lighting and extended run time: runs 20 days
- Flash for signaling: runs 8 hours
- Rubber on/off button is easy to operate when wearing heavy gloves
- Removable magnet with 135 lb pull strength features a replaceable rubber boot
- Available in yellow or orange:
- Yellow color features a hang hook for hands-free use
- Orange color features a durable clip for easy attachment to turn-out gear
- High-impact, super-tough nylon polymer construction for exceptional durability
- Single LED parabolic reflector provides a tight beam for longer range target illumination
- IPX4 rated for water-resistance; 2m impact-resistance tested
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Serialized for positive identification
- 9.2 in. (23.4 cm)
- Weight with batteries: NiCd 23.1 oz (655 grams), Alkaline 18.3 oz (519 grams)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
|Run Time on High||3.50 hours|
|Run Time on Low||12.00 hours|
|Beam Distance||227 meters|
|Battery Type||Nickel-Cadmium, AA Alkaline|